*✯☆ You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.~Maya Angelou ☆✯*

Monday, January 5, 2015

...And the weight in on!

I say that literally. Within the past 2 years my weight gain has been in the low 200's, 209 being my heaviest. It's sad, yes I know and I should really be ashamed of myself because I allowed negativity, depression and my relationship get the best of me. As of today I am 194 and not proud of it. However I refuse to let my weight continue to take over me. With the help of my support system I'm ready to take back my joy and get down to my weight goal. Also doing something I haven't done since my insanity days, which is posting a picture of me. No cover up, no sucking in, and no girdles. Just me. This allows me to be real with myself and to be held accountable for what I say. So with that being said I'm ready, are you? If you're  with me let me know and post those pictures. If you have any questions about what I'm doing, ask me!!

For the next month, thanks to my sis, I am doing a juicing replacement and as usual (no sugar, fried, fast foods, beef, pork, soda, breads or liquor). So far ive done a detox of magnesium citrate to cleanse my system. I also (when I get the courage) will do another cleanse (the master cleanse). If you want more information, just let me know.

Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment