*✯☆ You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.~Maya Angelou ☆✯*

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Ask! Seek! Knock!

Matthew 7:7-8 NIV

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

There have been so many days and nights that I've asked and felt as though the Lord never heard my cry. Little did I know that He's been preparing me for something greater. I just had to be patient. I had a problem comparing my situation to others and thinking why not me? Well whatever the problem was or the question was about, I wasn't ready. God knew what my heart desired and He wanted me to be prepared for what was to come my way. For the past month or so I've been trying to do better with my relationship with God and also my health. I haven't always been successful with them but He knows my heart and He knows what I need. So today I am thankful that He listened and that He kept me patient and understanding in my situation.  Thank you Lord for blessing me with something so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment