*✯☆ You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.~Maya Angelou ☆✯*

Monday, January 5, 2015

I'm Back!

Wow, to say a year has went by since I've blogged is crazy.  So many things have changed in my life.  From graduating, moving, new relationships and careers, it's been a lot. Within that year there have been many ups and downs and now I'm ready to get back to what I love. Dealing with my spiritual relationship  and hair and even new adventures like makeup and health. I hope that everyone enjoys my daily struggles as they may be motivation for you and that they may hold me accountable for what I say and do. Well without further ado let gets started!

No comments:

Post a Comment